Facing issues in implementing Embedded R in MonetDB-11.19.11

Vishal Virmani virmani.vishal at gmail.com
Tue May 12 01:56:44 CEST 2015

Hi

I am implementing Embedded R in MonetDB version 11.19.11. My environment is
VM with Ubuntu 14.04 Server. I have build MonetDB from source and R as well
as from source.
Running the command sudo mserver5 --version shows me the desired output.

When i try to invoke a database using sudo monetdb start testdb1 command,
where testdb1 is a database i successfully created, it repeatedly throws up
an error...database 'testdb1' started up, but failed to open up a
communication channel.

Upon checking the associated merovingian log file i see further messages
saying the object code to rapi.prelude missing.

Any way to resolve  this...?

Regards
Vishal Virmani
@poisoncreed