mserver5 stability problems in acting with multithreaded clients

Sherzod Mutalov shmutalov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 07:34:22 CEST 2015

Good day all,
I am testing mserver5 with multithreaded client and have stability
problems.
I wrote a simple app in C#, which uses wrapper around Mapi (pure calls to
libmapi.dll functions). The app creates 1000 tasks (threads),
each thread opens connection to mserver5, then sends a simple query:
"SELECT {0}, NOW();", where "{0}" is thread number, and
fetchs the result.
Problems are:
1. When my application starts to execute threads, always 1st, 2nd or 3rd
connection will be lost, and I can't reconnect from that thread.
2. Sometimes there is error on mserver5, which causes connection lost on
the client:
    "!SABAOTHgetMyStatus: MALException:sabaoth.getmystatus:could
not find my own database?!?"
mserver5 is running on the local machine, same as client.
I tryied to set a gdk_nr_threads option to 1, 8, 16, and get the same
problems.
I am running on Windows 7 x64, 16GB RAM, Intel i7-5500 CPU
Regards,
Sherzod Mutalov