MonetDB in Fedora 21 and 22, and EPEL 7

Sjoerd Mullender sjoerd at monetdb.org
Tue Feb 10 16:03:23 CET 2015

It is available for Fedora 21 at
http://dev.monetdb.org/downloads/Fedora.  There are instructions there
on how you can install a package with the YUM repository.
I would guess it would be quite a bit of work still to conform to EPEL
and Fedora packaging standards.  We could try to work towards
conformance (the spec file is part of the distribution), but only in a
way that is backward compatible with existing releases.
your reference [1] is outdated.  We need to fix that.  See
http://bugs.monetdb.org/3652.