Adapting code Feb2013 -> Oct2014

Roberto Cornacchia roberto.cornacchia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 15:50:07 CET 2015

Hi there,

I have some custom code running on Feb2013 release.

As I'm now trying to move to Oct2014, I need to update this custom code.

MonetDB API has changed a bit in the meantime, for example if I just try to
compile my code within Oct2014, I get

error: implicit declaration of function 'ALGfetch'

Indeed, looking at the previous commits, ALGfetch is one of the interfaces
that have been removed.

Question: Is there any documentation that can help me see more clearly what
changed and how to adapt the code? Or is browsing the commit history my
only resource?

Thanks,
Roberto