DBT-3 (TPC-H derivative) test kit

Mark Wong mark at 2ndquadrant.com
Tue Dec 8 00:37:45 CET 2015

Hi Jennie,

On 12/07/15 13:03, Ying Zhang wrote:
> Hello Mark,
>
> Thank you very much for sharing this with the community.  In case you don’t already know, MonetDB has several low level profilers [1], particularly tomograph, that provide you various sys. resource consumption information of query execution.  Maybe they are useful for you.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jennie
>
> [1] https://www.monetdb.org/Documentation/Manuals/MonetDB/Profiler

Thanks for the reference, that does look very helpful for collecting
profiling data.  To be honest, I'm not sure how much time I have to
incorporate that myself, but I'm happy to take any patches.  And MonetDB
is welcome to extract anything from the DBT-3 kit if it is better served
that way.

Regards,
Mark

--
Mark Wong                                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/
PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, RemoteDBA, Training & Services