DBT-3 (TPC-H derivative) test kit

Ying Zhang y.zhang at cwi.nl
Mon Dec 7 22:03:18 CET 2015

Hello Mark,

Thank you very much for sharing this with the community.  In case you don’t already know, MonetDB has several low level profilers [1], particularly tomograph, that provide you various sys. resource consumption information of query execution.  Maybe they are useful for you.

Regards,

Jennie

[1] https://www.monetdb.org/Documentation/Manuals/MonetDB/Profiler