DBT-3 (TPC-H derivative) test kit

Mark Wong mark at 2ndquadrant.com
Mon Dec 7 18:22:21 CET 2015

Greetings everyone,

I just wanted to share what I've started with a test kit for MonetDB,
hoping it will be useful for development efforts:
http://sourceforge.net/p/osdldbt/dbt3/ci/master/tree/

The kit also relies on some additional scripts from here:
http://sourceforge.net/p/osdldbt/dbttools/ci/master/tree/

Here is an example of a test report that the kit produces:
http://mw2q.github.io/dbt3-monetdb-sample/

I'm hoping that the ability to collect low level profiling (on Linux),
and collecting system stats will be helpful.  For example, using Linux
perf to collect data per query in the Power and Throughput Tests.

The kit could still use a little help, and I'm not sure if I'm doing
things in the best way.  If it seems useful, please let me know how the
kit can be improved.  Thanks!

Regards,
Mark

--
Mark Wong                                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/
PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, RemoteDBA, Training & Services