About compilation time

Mustafa Korkmaz t-mukork at microsoft.com
Thu Dec 3 23:50:05 CET 2015

Thank you Jannie,
By using explore I can see the mat version of the query.
In software stack page, https://www.monetdb.org/Documentation/Manuals/MonetDB/Architecture/SoftwareStack it is written that
Outputs of both the first and the second layer are MAL expressions. So do you have any idea about which layer does the EXPLORE command MAL output belongs to?
I am especially interested in the process between query submission and actual execution. So can you suggest me a starting point in the source code to explore more?
Thank you,
Mustafa Korkmaz