MonetDB, data loss in restart server

Ying Zhang Y.Zhang at cwi.nl
Thu Apr 2 23:16:39 CEST 2015

Hello Luciano,

Thanks for using monetdb, and sorry for the inconvenience.
Would you please give us some background information about your setting:

- which OS?
- hardware spec. of your system
- which monetdb version?
- what does your query do?
- when and how did the database stop?  If the monetdb server stopped, did it give any error message?
- what's at the end of the merovingian log?

With kind regards,

Jennie