Partitioning

Lefteris lsidir at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 12:58:02 CEST 2014

Hi Robert,

you send many questions so bear with us and slowly you will get answers:)

For this question, there is an internal partitioning schema in monetdb, and
actually that is what you are seeing in the query with LIMIT in your other
email (in that case of LIMIT it is wrongly triggered).

As for external partitioning from the user we are currently working on
that. There is an experimental implementation for that, where you can
define different merge tables but it is not yet stable enough to be
included in the current release.

Lefteris