Aw: Announcement: New Oct2014 Feature release of MonetDB suite

Robert Koch gms_xy at gmx.de
Mon Nov 3 13:31:12 CET 2014

Worth mentioning, that starting with Oct2014 release MonetDB has embedded R! For some people (like me) this is a sensation, but the fact of RIntegration is not even mentioned in the release notes.

<https://www.monetdb.org/content/embedded-r-monetdb>

To avoid such important news beeing chance finds, could you please create a new site inside the documentation, which allows to list all doc sites in order of create or last modification date? For anybody, who read most of the docs, this could be a convenient way to stay up to date with documentation.

Thank you.