Announcement: New Jan2014-SP3 Bugfix release of MonetDB suite
sjoerd at acm.org
Thu Jul 31 09:45:16 CEST 2014
The MonetDB team at CWI/MonetDB BV is pleased to announce the
Jan2014-SP3 bugfix release of the MonetDB suite of programs.
More information about MonetDB can be found on our website at
For details on this release, please see the release notes at
As usual, the download location is <http://dev.monetdb.org/downloads/>.
Jan 2014-SP3 bugfix release
* Fix configure to continue without Python if the python binary is
too old. This instead of always aborting configure if python
happens to be too old.
* 3487: dead link to "Professional services"
* 3500: MonetDB driver wants an empty string for SQLTables and
SQLColumns API calls, where other drivers expect NULL
* 3514: mserver5 crash due (assertion failure in gdk_select.c)
* 3515: mserver5 crash due (assertion failure in gdk_bat.c)
* 3519: Uppercase TRUE/FALSE strings cannot be converted to boolean
More information about the developers-list