status of default branch

Fabian Groffen fabian at monetdb.org
Mon Feb 17 07:11:58 CET 2014

Hi Stefan,

I checked testweb before I posted my mail, to confirm the problem was
going on for more than just my machine, and for how long.  I guess the
problem is related to gcc-4.2, or the Apple extensions.  I hope the
problem can be resolved somehow, since OSX is my favourite mobile
development environment ;)

Fabian