editing monetDB source code

Hina Khan h.khan3 at uq.edu.au
Tue Aug 12 02:39:25 CEST 2014

Hi All,

I am a PHD student and my research is related to data exploration. In my recent work I have proposed a new query processing technique using columnar data storage layer. For experiments I need to implement a new operator that works in between two "Select" operators. I wanted to know if there is any way that I can implement this new operator and add it to the source code of MonetDB and change its "Select" operator so that it calls the new operator I have inserted. So in short my question is " Is there any way to edit the source code of MonetDB".

I would highly appreciate your help in this regard.

Cheers,
Hina