How would I add a new directory to /monetdb5/extras/

Charalampos Nikolaou charnik at di.uoa.gr
Thu Mar 21 20:04:21 CET 2013

Hi,

you have to edit monetdb5/extras/Makefile.ag appending to variable
SUBDIRS the name of the directory you want to add. For example, if you
want to add directory "foo", given that the value of SUBDIRS was

HAVE_RAPTOR?rdf HAVE_SPHINXCLIENT?sphinx HAVE_JAQL?jaql mal_optimizer_template

the new value for SUBDIRS should be

HAVE_RAPTOR?rdf HAVE_SPHINXCLIENT?sphinx HAVE_JAQL?jaql
mal_optimizer_template foo

Of course, this way you should run de-bootstrap and bootstrap again.
Notice, that you have to specify also another Makefile.ag in
monetdb5/extras/foo for taking care of the compilation of your code.

However, I don't see any connection of your question to the message
you replied to.

Babis