Ketan Sharma ketan780 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 09:37:27 CEST 2013

hi Lefteris,

 Thanks For help me...
MonetDB version that we are using is:  MonetDB v11.15.11

This is the Schema of my table:::

create table enzensubstation_hour(
edate date,
eHour int,
ss_id varchar(50),
loc_id varchar(50),
tot_active_power_h decimal(5,4),
phase_differ_voltage_h decimal(8,6),
stn_bat_voltage_h decimal(8,5)
);

insert into enzensubstation_hour
SELECT
edate,
CAST(SUBSTRING(etime,0,2) AS int) AS eHour,
ss_id,
loc_id,
avg(tot_active_power) as tot_active_power_h,
avg(phase_differ_voltage) as phase_differ_voltage_h,
avg(stn_bat_voltage) as stn_bat_voltage_h
FROM enzensubstation
group by
edate,
ehour,