Bls: Solution: jdbcclient.jar is always prompting even there is password list in .monetdb

sigit kartiko java_sigit at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 18:40:45 CET 2013

But Fabian, in java you cannot compare strings with == or != , it must be .equals() method.
In line 145: MonetDB-11.13.7/java/src/nl/cwi/monetdb/client/JdbcClient.java
 --> user != copts.getOption("user").getArgument()

---------^ this is not ok.

I have no idea to dump a table (not database) with mclient in my MonetDB-11.13.7. That's why i use

this jdbcclient.jar.

Btw, thanks to monetdb, this db rocks..!!!