Solution: jdbcclient.jar is always prompting even there is password list in .monetdb

sigit kartiko java_sigit at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 10:24:34 CET 2013

I use jdbcclient.jar to backup several table periodically with my crontab. I already put .monetdb with my password text there. But there is problem, it' s always prompting for password.

I check the source and i make it right with this solution:

before :
if (user != equals(copts.getOption("user").getArgument()) pass = null;

after:

if (!user.equals(copts.getOption("user").getArgument())) pass = null;

regards