MonetDB repository problem!

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Wed Aug 7 08:58:18 CEST 2013

In sort, there is a slight problem with a server side check to prevent users from pushing in unresolved merge conflicts.
The problem materializes such that one can checkin such conflicts, but then not (easily) remove them, again.
Having you .hgrc up to date as "requested", in particular the whitespace hook

[hooks]
pretxncommit.whitespace = python:<path-to-check_whitespace-directory>/check_whitespace.py:hook

prevent the checkin of unresolved unresolved merge conflicts (already) on the client side.

(We'll fully fix the server side once Sjoerd is back from vacation.)

Stefan