MonetDB repository problem!

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Tue Aug 6 16:43:23 CEST 2013

Dear all,

the MonetDB Mercurial (HG) repository should be working, again.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

To prevent further problems, it is mandatory that you do consciously read
http://www.monetdb.org/Assets/MonetDB-Mercurial.html
and follow all instructions carefully.

In particular, your .hgrc must contain all of the "Important Configuration"
mention in above document.

You must double-check your .hgrc before your next hg pull, hg commit or hg push,
which ever comes first.

Thanks!
Stefan