[Monetdb-developers] some questions

guangliang peng guangliangpeng at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 00:27:09 CEST 2012

hi,
   i  am  a  new  learner of  monetdb.And i  have  some questions below.

1    when  I  ran some queries on monetdb,I  found that the memory was
automatically released by monetdb.And it needs extra time to load data into
memory again.I don't know why and if there are some triggers in monetdb?
Thank you for helps.

2   how do i see the join path  when i run a  query?

3  what's source code structure? i want to read the source code .And  any
advices for better understanding  source code.

thank,

guangliang peng