[Monetdb-developers] Announcement: New Apr2012-SP1 Bugfix release of MonetDB suite
fabian at monetdb.org
Fri May 25 13:13:15 CEST 2012
The MonetDB team at CWI/MonetDB BV is pleased to announce the
Apr2012-SP1 bugfix release of the MonetDB suite of programs.
More information about MonetDB can be found on our website at
For details on this release, please see the release notes at
As usual, the download location is <http://dev.monetdb.org/downloads/>.
Apr 2012-SP1 bugfix release
Build Environment * Windows: we now use OpenSSL 1.0.1b.
SQL * Databases that were upgraded from the Aug2011
release have an error in the catalog for SQL
procedures. This is now fixed.
Merovingian * Fixed a bug where connecting to a stopped
multiplex-funnel would result in a 'there are no
available connections' error.
MonetDB Common * Implemented MT_getrss for Mac OS X systems, this
allows the server to know about how much memory is
currently in use.
Bug Fixes * 2454: SQL: add various statistical functions
* 2916: non admin user cannot create temporary tables
* 2949: SQL exception during execution of a correct
user defined function that just returns a relation
table constructed by a simple SQL select query
* 2958: Grant does't work with schema syntax
* 2960: mclient terminates connection during insertion
of a large number of records from a file
* 2972: SQL URL functionality contains errors
* 2987: Broken type inference when using sql round
* 2992: SQL module truncates DECIMALS when passing
integers to MAL module
* 3000: Inconsistency between read-only and read-write
modes after dropping a schema
* 3028: Segmentation fault in
* 3046: mserver5 terminates with segmentation fault
* 3063: datacell functions no longer work after
restart of database
* 3072: Database upgrade from Dec2011 to Apr2012
broken for storage()
* 3073: VERY slow foreign key check (due to missing
* 3074: Name resolution in procedures
* 3077: No errors on UDF returning table with too many
* 3079: Converting an Oracle schema DDL for MonetDB
fails to create a column named "no".
More information about the developers-list