[Monetdb-developers] MonetDB on SUSE

Hualin Wang sjtuwang at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 20:37:07 CEST 2012

Hi Sjoerd and Niels,

Thank you for the help!

It turns out the best way is to install all the openssl-devel, pcre-devel, libxml2-devel.  Compiled those libraries and use them is not easy task, my guess is that the header file is not in default place. The XXX_CFLAGS maybe only used in make phase, not in ./configure phase.

Now the database is up and running even with 32 out of 1189 SQL testing fails.

Best Regards,
Hualin