[Monetdb-developers] Announcement: New Aug2011-SP1 bugfix release of MonetDB suite
fabian at cwi.nl
Fri Sep 30 11:12:38 CEST 2011
The MonetDB team at CWI/MonetDB BV is pleased to announce the
Aug2011-SP1 bugfix release of the MonetDB suite of programs.
More information about MonetDB can be found on our website at
For details on this release, please see the release notes at
As usual, the download location is <http://dev.monetdb.org/downloads/>.
Aug 2011-SP1 bugfix release
SQL * Fixed a bug when using default values for interval
columns. Bug 2877.
* A bug was fixed where deleted rows weren't properly
accounted for in all operations. This was bug 2882.
* A bug was fixed which caused an update to an internal
table to happen too soon. The bug could be observed on
a multicore system with a query INSERT INTO t (SELECT
* FROM t) when the table t is "large enough". This was
Client Package * Fixed Perl DBD rowcount for larger results, bug #2889
* Perl: We now distinguish properly between TABLE and
GLOBAL TEMPORARY (the latter are recognized by being
in the "tmp" schema).
* Perl: fixed a bunch of syntax errors. This fixes bug
2884. With thanks to Rémy Chibois.
* Perl: Fixed DBD::monetdb table_info and
tabletype_info. This fixes bug 2885. With thanks to
* mclient: fix display of varchar columns with only NULL
* Fixed a bug in mclient/msqldump where an internal
error occurred during dump when there are GLOBAL
MonetDB5 Server * Fixed a problem where MAL variables weren't properly
cleared before reuse of the data strucutre. This
problem could cause the data flow scheduler to
generate dependencies between instructions that didn't
actually exist, which in turn could cause circular
dependencies among instructions with deadlock as a
result. Bugs 2865 and 2888.
Bug Fixes * 2865: mserver5 --set gdk_nr_threads=2 --forcemito:
deadlock during first SQL client connect on virgin
* 2877: assertion failed when creating table with
* 2879: A SELECT query fails to produce some results
* 2882: Delete of some records don't work on Monetdb
* 2883: insert into t (select * from t) bogus in
* 2884: Mapi.pm and GetInfo.pm syntax fixes for array
* 2885: DBD::monetdb table_info error
* 2887: Division by zero error, when should not divide
* 2888: test/null/null_in_case.sql hangs server
* 2889: Mapi::getBlock is erasing query count on second
More information about the developers-list