[Monetdb-developers] Announcement: New Aug2011-SP3 Bugfix release of MonetDB suite
fabian at cwi.nl
Tue Nov 22 14:08:15 CET 2011
The MonetDB team at CWI/MonetDB BV is pleased to announce the
Aug2011-SP3 bugfix release of the MonetDB suite of programs.
More information about MonetDB can be found on our website at
For details on this release, please see the release notes at
As usual, the download location is <http://dev.monetdb.org/downloads/>.
Note that this is the last release of the Aug2011 branch. From now on, no
further development will take place on this branch.
Aug 2011-SP3 bugfix release
SQL * Added a fix for bug #2834, which caused weird (failing)
behaviour with PreparedStatements.
Merovingian * Fixed a bug where monetdbd's socket files from /tmp were
removed when a second monetdbd was attempted to be started
using the same port.
Bug Fixes * 2875: incomplete database initialization
* 2912: Function body disappears after loading data - error
message: SQLException:sql.resultSet:Cannot access
* 2919: Add column and select in same transaction
* 2920: Updated database from Aug2011 to Dec2011 make
queries fail with "Subquery result missing".
* 2921: complex where clause broken
* 2923: Multiplication and cast from decimal to integer
leads to 0 value
* 2924: use LIKE with ESCAPE ignores OR operator
* 2928: Cannot update a field with a count query based on an
More information about the developers-list