[Monetdb-developers] Information request

luca paganotti luca.paganotti at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 08:20:11 CET 2011

Sorry for insisting,

I'm interested in learning more about monetdb, but I've some difficulties
in finding the informations I'm searching for.

I would like to learn more about the C API, so I'm searching for some
coding examples. The only thing I found was presumably an old example (as
Stefan told me) about mapi usage that unfortunately doesn't work for me
with monetdb current release (tried both linux and windows releases). I
wrote two times to the developer list but at the moment no meaningful
answer.

Am I missing something? Have monetdb a still live developer community.?
Should I take a direct contact to info at monetdb.org? Should I use bugzilla
tracker?

Hope not to annoy anyone.

Best regards.