[Monetdb-developers] Basics about MonetDB

rose26 meenukiran25 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 15:32:13 CEST 2011

iam new to monetdb can  any one  provide  the  proper steps to  be followed
for  running monetdb on ubuntu
 i have installed  monetdb  on ubuntu11.04  when iam  running the command
monetdb -h mserver5
iam getting the  below statement
monetdb: -h requires -P to be used
should we install mserver5  separately  if so could any  one give me the
link to do it  iam unable to find it on monetdb homepage as most of the
documents are access forbidden . please  provide  me the links to  run
monetdb on ubuntu  , sql  reference manual  for  monetdb  ubuntu  version .
-- Thanks