[Monetdb-developers] Search MonetDB Source - character processing at light speed :-)

Wouter Alink wouter.alink at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 16:32:32 CET 2011

Dear Stefan,

Thank you for your interest. Currently, this service is offered as a
test, and is for MonetDB source-code/developers only. The software
behind the service is not publicly available, at least not for now. If
there is interest from other (software)projects to have a similar
interface to their source-code or other data, don't hesitate to
contact us. We are aware of some flaws (for example; the links to the
source-files are not correct), that we first need to fix first. At
this point in time we would just like to learn from user-experiences,
and improve the service where needed.

Kind regards,
Wouter Alink