[Monetdb-developers] About MonetDB/X100

Marcin Zukowski marcin at vectorwise.com
Wed Sep 1 09:43:08 CEST 2010

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in our research.

X100 has been spun-off from the MonetDB project into the VectorWise
company. We integrated it as a back-end with Ingres, a mature open-source
database.  Recently, the first version of the combined product, named
"Ingres VectorWise" has been released.

Please check http://www.ingres.com/vectorwise/ for more info.

Best regards,
Marcin