[Monetdb-developers] write error

Mark Bucciarelli mkbucc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 14:48:49 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm getting a "write error" when running a fairly large
and complex query (five tables and subselect in where).

I run

   $ mclient -l sql -d <db> -u <usr> < t.sql
   password:
   % 6, 26, 1, 103, 229, 5 # length
   write error
   $ echo $?
   1

I've run the exact query on SQLite, so I'm pretty
sure the SQL is good.

This is Feb2010.  I'm thinking about upgrading, but
I'm close to a release so I'd prefer not to.

Does this description remind anyone of a commit to
Jun2010 that may have fixed such an issue?

Trying to boil the (complex) SQL down to a small
reproduceable test case will take a lot of time.

Is there another approach I can use to debug that
would be faster?

There is nothing in the merovingian log.

Thanks,