[Monetdb-developers] Obsolete reference to buildtools\conf\winrules.msc

Sander Kruseman kruseman at xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 6 22:14:53 CEST 2010

I got the sources using Mercurial, including the buildtools folder, and notice that the Windows
build instructions match this tree better than the one from the super tar ball. I still don't see
why the tar ball's contents lack the buildtools folder, but now I'm making progress again :O)

cheers,
Sander