[Monetdb-developers] Fw: Re: Fw: Re: Fw: Re: Fw: Re: need help in monetdb xquery interface

anshul gangwar anshul1886 at yahoo.co.in
Sun Mar 7 12:52:38 CET 2010

hello,
 what are these statistical guides based on data guides in monetdb.
And did monetdb stores these statistical guides(data guides).
And if yes where it stores it & how can we access it .
& does the physical algebra plan depend only on these statistical guides at compile time without actually running the query.
And what are children Histogram & Typed valued Histogram , & are these Histograms are stored & if yes how can we access it.