[Monetdb-developers] Fw: Re: Fw: Re: Fw: Re: need help in monetdb xquery interface

M. van Keulen m.vankeulen at utwente.nl
Sat Mar 6 22:29:55 CET 2010

Stefan Manegold wrote:
> ps: The XQuery run-time optimization as presented in
>     http://repository.cwi.nl/search/fullrecord.php?publnr=14193
>     is not (yet?) available in the open-source version of MonetDB/XQuery.

I can confirm that the integration of this work into the open-source
distribution is well underway, but not ready. So your "(yet?)" is a
definite "yet!" :-)

Maurice van Keulen.

Dr.Ir. M. van Keulen - Assistant Professor, Data Management Technology
Univ. of Twente, Dept of EEMCS, POBox 217, 7500 AE Enschede, Netherlands
Email: m.vankeulen at utwente.nl, Phone: +31 534893688, Fax: +31 534892927
Room: ZI 3039, WWW: http://www.cs.utwente.nl/~keulen