[Monetdb-developers] Fw: Re: need help in monetdb xquery interface

Lefteris lsidir at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 10:43:29 CET 2010

Hi,

to see the internals of the xquery compiler you can run "pf --help" and see
all available options. There too many but there is an option to print the
plan in different stages, such as xquery algebra, relational algebra, even
the final produces MIL code. pf is the command line invocation of pathfinder
(our xquery compiler).

lefteris