[Monetdb-developers] Testing changes after release of Jun2010-SP1 bugfix release

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Sat Jul 17 15:45:49 CEST 2010

FYI,

with the new Jun2010-SP1 release being publically available, we discontinue
active support for and testing of the Feb2010 branch.

Consequently, as of tonight, the "Jun2010" branch will be tested as "Stable"
and the "default" branch will (continue to) be tested as "Current".

Until we create the next feature release candidate branch, there will be no
"Candidate" testing.

Stefan