[Monetdb-developers] TPC-H benchmark about MonetDB

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Fri Jul 16 09:38:09 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 03:28:56PM +0800, kun ren wrote:
> Really?is *Jun2010* release?Thanks

no: "current development sources"
cf.,
http://dev.monetdb.org/hg/MonetDB
or
http://monetdb.cwi.nl/testing/projects/monetdb/Current/.DailyBuilds./

"current development" means "cutting edge" features, but not necessarily
matured yet --- you get what you pay for --- no guarantees at all.

For test testing status, feel free to check out
http://monetdb.cwi.nl/Development/TestWeb/Current/

Stefan