[Monetdb-developers] TPC-H benchmark about MonetDB

kun ren renkun.nwpu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 04:44:40 CEST 2010

I have try the redirecting  ,but it also have more time,and contain the
write file time.I just only want to know the time of actual execution
time.what do i do?
In monetdb homepape,i see your benchmarks,and I want to know how did you
test the time?

在 2010年7月15日 下午9:30,kun ren <renkun.nwpu at gmail.com>写道: