[Monetdb-developers] [MonetDB-users] Announcement: New Jun2010 feature release of MonetDB suite

Jens Teubner jens.teubner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 10:06:41 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 10:43 PM, Sjoerd Mullender <sjoerd at acm.org> wrote:

> We have decided to retract the Jun2010 release.

Sjoerd,

it seems like the June2010 release has been removed from the download
site, but no older release has been put there as a replacement.
Currently, there seem to be no binary packages available for download.

I think it would be a good idea in general to keep older releases around
on the download site.  There might be reasons why one wants to download
one particular outdated release, and I don't think you're that tight on
storage space that you have to delete old releases.

Warm regards,

Jens

Jens Teubner, jens.teubner at gmail.com