[Monetdb-developers] [MonetDB-users] Announcement: New Jun2010 feature release of MonetDB suite

Sjoerd Mullender sjoerd at acm.org
Fri Jul 2 12:43:08 CEST 2010

Watch out when upgrading!

We just (too late) found a bug that when you upgrade an existing
(Feb2010) database to the Jun2010 version, things seem to work OK.  But
when you then stop and restart the server, things don't work anymore.

Our advice: if you have existing databases, DO NOT UPGRADE.

See http://bugs.monetdb.org/2573.

--
Sjoerd Mullender