[Monetdb-developers] Announcement: New Nov2009-SP2 bugfix release of MonetDB suite
sjoerd at acm.org
Thu Jan 28 13:47:34 CET 2010
The MonetDB team at CWI/MonetDB BV is pleased to announce the
Nov2009-SP2 bug fix release of the MonetDB suite of programs.
More information on this release will be available at
- No need to require bash for running the *-config scripts. (SF bug
- MonetDB5 development package now contains all development include
files. (SF RFE #2929558)
- Added support for compiling on OpenBSD (contributed, i.e. not tested
- General code improvements, partly inspired by running Coverity Scan.
- mclient -D will exit with a non-zero exit code if dumping failed.
(SF bug #2925674)
- The Python interface now uses the same socket options as the C
version, giving a boost in performance. (SF bug #2925750)
- Fixed a bug in the Python interface to deal with fields with
embedded newline characters. (SF bug #2917219)
- Added initial support to the Python client interface for specifying
- Fixed a bug in execute argument parsing in Python interface.
- Added missing .sql files to the Windows installer.
- In MonetDB/SQL, fixed bug in not(invalidtable). (SF bug #2927174)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 371 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the developers-list