[Monetdb-developers] GDKupgradevarheap allocate/copy inconsistency

Isidor Zeuner monetdb at quidecco.de
Sat Jan 23 19:26:03 CET 2010

> > I am currently adding instrumentation code around the code
> > communicating with Mapi, which will hopefully get me some reproducible
> > sessions for this and the other issue I am seeing
> FYI. The stethoscope program can be attached to any running mserver
> to extract information about the instructions being executed and
> the necessary performance indicators.

Thanks for the pointer. I think in this case it will be more
convenient to work in application space to isolate failing samples.

For stethoscope, you might want to commit this patch: [1] (stethoscope
would not allow me to specify a server host to attach to).

Best regards,

Isidor Zeuner

[1] https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2938069&group_id=56967&atid=482468