[Monetdb-developers] problems in windows intallation

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Mon Feb 1 10:05:35 CET 2010

Dear Yuan Zhang,

thank you for your interest in MonetDB.

For Windows, we currently do not support compiling MonetDB from the
SourceSuperBall, but only from plain CVS sources.

For convenience, we provide precompiled installers:
http://monetdb.cwi.nl/downloads/Windows/Nov2009-SP2/

In case you really need to compile MonetDB yourself, see
https://sourceforge.net/scm/?type=cvs&group_id=56967
for details on how to get the CVS sources.
In this case, you might want to checkout the latest release branch "Nov2009"
or the candidate branch for the upcoming release "Feb2010".

Stefan