[Monetdb-developers] problems in windows intallation

zhangyuan zhangyuan at dameng.com
Mon Feb 1 09:20:03 CET 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to  build MonetDB on Windows.I have download "MonetDB-Nov2009-SuperBall-SP2.tar.bz2" and have carefully checked the FAQ and installation guide. I do as the  follow  website said: http://monetdb.cwi.nl/SQL/Documentation/Windows-Installation.html, but failed to installed;

otherwise,I couldt't find the folder "buildtools"and the file "configure.gy" etc.

look forward to your feedbacds and suggestios soon!

Thank you!

Sincerely,

yuan zhang
zhangyuan at dameng.com