[Monetdb-developers] about MAL instrction

kun ren renkun.nwpu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 11:40:50 CEST 2010

Dear all,
I use MAL interface to manipulate the BAT data, I use sql.bind(,,0) to get a
BAT, and use io.print() to print the BAT content, but when I use bat.insert
to insert one bun to the bat,but after the bat.insert(), I run io.print() to
print the BAT,but the bat content is not changed,I use sql.bind(,,,,1) to
get the insert BAT of the orinal bat, but it is null. I think it it about
commit() ?? how I commit it ? do I think right?
Best regards!