[Monetdb-developers] about implement some application interface

kun ren renkun.nwpu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 10:28:39 CEST 2010

Dear all,
        My test application want to implement two application interface over
MonetDB , one is loading  *.csv file to MonetDB, to implement this interface
,I use MonetDB's JDBC and  "copy from" command  to implement it. and another
interface is select from one bat using select conditions, such as this C
function: bat *selectfrombat(char * batname,char * select condition), how do
I implement it?do MonetDB has something like "copy from " command,and so I
will use jdbc and the command to implement it? or other method to implement
it?
        I know one MAL instruction is algebra.uselect, and corresponding C
function, do I just use the C function or alter the C fuction?

Best regards,