[Monetdb-developers] about MAL optimize

kun ren renkun.nwpu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 10:38:01 CEST 2010

Thanks,professor Stefan Manegold,when I use explain,I get the optimizer MAL
plan.
 I have another question, so we know that many classic optimizer for
row-oriented database,and can I say the MAL optimizer is unique for
column-oriented database such as MonetDB? or some of MAL optimizer is unique
for column-oriented?
Best regards!