[Monetdb-developers] regarding monetdb data type

Xiao Lei fred.lei.xiao at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 12:07:51 CEST 2010

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I'm running MonetDb on Windows with ODBC. Since
I can not get data from varchar or var, I'm trying to get BLOB data from
ODBC now. It works fine when I write into the database, but I got this error
when I try to read it,

ERROR [07006] [MonetDB][ODBC Driver 1.0]Restricted data type attribute
violation

Table struct:
create table testtbl (id int,dt blob);

Can you help me with that? thx a lot.