[Monetdb-developers] help regarding installtion after changes

anshul gangwar anshul1886 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Apr 10 21:20:56 CEST 2010

hello   If the installation fails , how to remove the changes that installation has done.
We are doing the changes to file gdk_relop.c and its .mx one and then using supertar ball we are trying to install it.  Is it also possible that it doesn't install fully and still say installed successfully as earlier we have  installed mserver separately from synaptic manager in ubuntu  and it says succesfullly installed