[Monetdb-developers] Compiler Mapi.h on windows

Ken Kao ken at super.ime.ncku.edu.tw
Fri Apr 9 10:18:32 CEST 2010

Deal all,

    I have to access data in MonetDB from C++ on windows , so I try to include Mapi.h and Mapi.c
in my code . But Mapi.h must include many Linux header file (ex: unistd.h) . I can not Compiler my
code after include Mapi.h and Mapi.c on windows.  More seriously I can not access data in MonetDB from C++ on windows.
    If anyone had this  experience . Please give me some suggestion  to Solve the simple but big problem.

Thank  you very much!!