[Monetdb-developers] MonetDB nightly testing update

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Thu Apr 8 14:01:18 CEST 2010

Dear all,

with the Feb2010-SP1 bug fix release being available, and the checkin volume
and frequency on the "Stable" Feb2010 release branch becoming (much)
smaller/lower than that on the "Current" CVS development trunk (HEAD),
I changed the order of our nightly MonetDB testing activities such that
"Current" is not tested first (starting just after midnight CEST), and
"Stable" testing only starts once "Current" testing has finished (usually
arroung 6am CEST). Thus, "Current" testing result should be ready
before/around breakfast time (CEST), while "Stable" testing result will be
ready by/after lunch time.

As usually, you find the nightly testing results in our TestWeb at
http://monetdb.cwi.nl/Development/TestWeb/

Stefan